Thursday 12 August 2010

On the subject of University

I hate it when people think it means nothing to me.
Obviously it does.
The difference is is that I'm not going to sit there and make excuses if I fail. I don't want sympathy. The difference is that if I don't get in, I understand that I only have myself to blame whereas a lot of other people are quite happy to blame anyone and everyone because they're not used to failure. The whole point of it being more difficult is to sort the good from the bad. You need to learn that you wont be pandered to your whole life and maybe you're not as intelligent as what you thought you were. I'm prepared to accept that because I have never presumed mass intelligence in the first place, unlike multiple other people. This doesn't mean I want it less than anyone, it means I'm not deluded as to the difficulty of life.
Get your head out of your arse and stop making juvenile assumptions about me because you're worried all the world's sympathy wont be aimed towards you.

No comments: